1. The Cosplay Masquerade happens on April 2, 2016 (Saturday). Registration is from 11 AM to 4 PM at the Registration Table.
2. Each registrant is given a Contestant Number to indicate that they have joined the contest. They are asked to keep the number on them at all times.
3. At 4 PM to 4:30 PM, the judges will wander the halls and look for their Top 5 picks. Once they find them, they will approach them and tell them that they are finalists and ask them to immediately go to the stage area.
4. The judge then signs the contestant number to indicate that they are a finalist. Each judge can only select 5 finalists each.
5. Once all the finalists are there, they are presented on stage one by one. All finalists are given prizes.
6. The judges then deliberate on which ones they feel are the Top 3 winners out of the 15 finalists.
7. Top 3 are given prizes accordingly and proclaimed Best in Show at the Hall Cosplay Masquerade.
8. Prizes are given out based on their overall presentation. Original costumes are allowed.